first_imgREPORTS Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionKilmacrennan Celtic 1 Rathmullan Celtic 1No Report Glencar Inn Division TwoDeele Harps 2 Downtown United 1No ReportMilford United Reserves 3 Cranford United Reserves 4No ReportSATURDAY 13-4-2013Old Orchard Inn Division OneCastlefin Celtic Reserves 2 Glencar Celtic 5 Castlefin ended their league campaign with a defeat after Glencar emerged winners in a eight goal thriller played in blustery conditions in Parkview. Castlefin took the lead in the 18th minute when Johnny Bogle played through Ronan Tourish who slotted home. The visitors responded brightly and equalised in the 30th minute after a well worked corner fell to Anthony Doherty who thumped home. In the 42nd minute Glencar took the lead when a cross from the right found Marty Brogan who finished well from 12 yards. In the 47th minute Glencar extended their advantage when Anthony Doherty headed in a Paddy Rafferty cross. Then a minute later Rafferty capitalised on a mix up in the home defence to score from 10 yards. In the 60th minute Castlefin pulled a goal back when Stephen Lafferty slammed home a Ronan Tourish cross. Mark Molloy pulled another goal back for the home side after good work from Darren Bogan with 70 minutes played. However in the 82nd minute Paddy Rafferty wrapped up the points for Glencar after a neat finish. Team performances. Referee: Marty Mc GarrigleRamelton Mariners 3 Mulroy Celtic 1The Mariners consolidated their place as runners up in the Old Orchard Inn Division 1 of the Saturday League with a final day victory over Mulroy Celtic at a windy Kerrykeel on Saturday. The team with long standing clubman William Blaney on his 1st year as manager at the helm surpassed all expectations to have an outstanding league campaign, only bettered by a very experienced Erne Wanderers side who deservedly took the title.The match itself on Saturday was a hard fought affair with a very strong breeze favouring Mulroy in the 1st half. Chances were at a premium and after a scoreless 1st half it was the Mariners who opened the scoring in the 53rd minute when a Diggy Buchanan corner was flicked goalwards by David “Sadie” Fisher. As it was about to be cleared off the line, in nipped the little terrier Kevin “Ozil” Coyle to nod home. The Mariners immediately pressed for a 2nd but were caught on the break when Mulroy equalised in the 67th minute when Mark Griffin finished off an excellent team move. The Mariners, who needed the win to guarantee the runners up spot upped the tempo again, but so often found Michael Mc Grory and the Mulroy defence in top form. As the clock ticked down, in the 78th minute, a Mariners move saw a Barry Coyle shot parried by the Mulroy keeper, which fell to Corey Mc Cahill who crossed for Paul Stevenson who nodded the ball into the path of the inrushing Bobby Hanlon who buried the ball to the bottom corner. With Mulroy a bit deflated it was the Mariners who scored the final goal in the 85th minute when Paul Stevenson intercepted a poor pass, and cooly lobbed the Mulroy keeper , who was well off his line, from all of 30 yards.The Mariners team would wish to thank William Blaney and his wife Chanel for their continued but thankless hard work in keeping the club ticking over.Best for Mariners was man of the match Diggy Buchanan, keeper Kevvy Mc Cahill, Gavin Mackay and Joe Coyle.Mulroy were best served by Michael Mc Groary.Referee: Michael Mulhern.Fintown Harps 1 Erne Wanderers 1On a fine Friday evening for football the 1st division champions travelled to Pairc Acla. There was loads to play for with both teams still in the semi finals of the Downtown Cup and all players pushing hard for starting places . Fintown started brightest and were contesting well in the tackle and making life difficult for the visitors. On the 5th and 10th minutes Daragh Gallagher and Aaron Thompson had good opportunities. Erne started to come into the game with Ward coming close but JP Breslin in goal for Harps made no mistakes. Then on the half hour Brian Delaney did well to find Thompson inside the box. The Erne defence under pressure conceded a penalty which was well saved by the Erne keeper Boyle . Erne came close just before half time but a solid home defence cleared the ball well.The second half started well for Erne who took the lead from basically the kick-off. Fintown were forced into making three changes at the break. Erne broke through the middle and Ward’s shoot took a nasty deflection and sent JP Breslin the wrong way and Erne broke the deadlock . It didn’t faze Harps and they pushed on for the equaliser with good work from player manager Paddy Molloy and Gary Mc Hugh down the right getting Shan Mc Millan in for a chance but it was well saved by Boyle . In the 70th minute a ball over the top from defence caused confusion in the Erne rearguard and Stephan Boyle did well to pressure the keeper who lost control of the ball. His shot was blocked by the Erne centre half and from the rebound John Molloy smashed the ball to the net. Both teams had chances to grab all 3 points but it finished in a one all draw. Great team efforts from both sides. Referee : Victor RaineyGlencar Inn Division TwoTullyvinney Rovers 2 Milford United Reserves 4This was an end of season match played by two teams with nothing to play for but it produced an open and entertaining game. In the twenty-sixth minute Milford scored when the Tullyvinney defence failed to clear a long ball and Christy Mc Cafferty poked the ball over the line from close range. In the thirty-fifth minute Mc Cafferty got his and Milford’s second goal of the game when he converted a controversial penalty. Lee Burke registered the third goal on fifty-three minutes after fine work down the left flank and he scored from an acute angle. In the sixty-first minute Tullyvinney registered from the penalty spot after a handball, Paddy Cassidy converted the penalty. After Tullyvinney had pulled level by the seventieth minute the game swung in Milford’s favour when Tullyvinney were reduced to ten men after a player was sent off for a second bookable offence. Tullyvinney pressed for an equaliser and were caught on the break when Gareth Kerrigan lashed on to the ball and raced through to score on the eighty-sixth minute.Team effort from both teams.Referee Andrew MullinDeele Harps 3 Donegal Town Reserves 0Deele welcomed Donegal Town to The Athletic Grounds with their objectives slightly altered. With the League Championship confirmed, Deele are now focussing on retaining their status as the only unbeaten side in all of the Donegal Leagues. Donegal themselves are pushing for promotion but found Deele to be well organised and professional. The opening exchanges were evenly matched with both defences on top. The deadlock was broken in the 28th minute when Eddie Connolly’s cross found Kieran McGowan at the back post and McGowan powered home a header across the keeper. In the 35th minute a Conor Catterson foul in the box gave Donegal Town a penalty, Ted Bustard stepped up but his penalty was brilliantly saved by Christopher Roulstone in the Deele goal. Within two minutes Deele went further ahead when left back Paul Lynch continued his goal scoring run when his shot across goal found the net with a slight deflection. The second half was controlled by Deele with the home side’s defence well marshalled by Gary Crawford and Emmet Catterson. Shane Gallagher’s cross come shot also found the net with a slight deflection in the dying minutes to confirm Deele’s superiority. Team Performances. Referee: James Malseed.Gweedore United Reserves 1 Glenree United Reserves 1This game, played at a cold and windy Carrickboyle, saw both sides come away with a share of the spoils. The visitors with the aid of the strong breeze pushed for the lead in the opening 10minutes.They got their goal in the 13th minute when the referee awarded Glenree a penalty which was well converted by Damien Nelis to make it 1-0.The home side went in search of an equaliser and had good chances through Sean Mc Mahon, Stephen O’ Donnell and Joe Coyle, however it remained 1-0 until the interval. The second half saw Gweedore with all the possession and the aid of the strong breeze. The home side pressed and pressed and in the 56th minute Sean Mc Mahon equalised when his excellent free kick went into the top right corner from 20yards to make it 1-1. Gweedore’s Ryan Duggan hit the crossbar 5 minutes later with a good shot from long range. Glenree had a number of half chances on the break through Nicholas Nelis and Vinny Mc Laughlin, however it remained 1-1 until the final whistle. Nicholas Nelis and Vinny Mc Laughlin played well for Glenree while Ryan Duggan, Aodh O Donnell and Shaun Gallagher excelled for Gweedore United in difficult weather conditions.Keadue Rovers Reserves 2 Cranford United Reserves 1Keadue ended their first season in the Saturday league with a good 2-1 victory over Cranford to finish a satisfactory 4th place in the league. The game was played in very windy and difficult conditions with most of the play in each half going to the team with wind advantage. It was Cranford, with the wind who did most of the running in the first half, a number of long range efforts however was the most they could muster, generally not forcing the home keeper into any saves. As the half went on Keadue came a little more into the game with Darragh Hanlon doing some good work. In the forty second minute Cranford went one up when Michael Logue’s shot from the edge of the area squirmed under keeper Ben Boyle to make it 1-0 at half time. Into the second half and Keadue had most of the play with the wind behind them, pushing Cranford back. In the fifty eight minute Keadue were level when a ball in midfield fell kindly for Damien Hanlon and he lobbed a great effort from thirty five yards over the keeper. The home team, now well on top, went ahead after sixty five minutes when a corner, which Cranford failed to clear, fell to Packie Mc Gonagle and he headed home from close range. Other chances fell to both Damien and Darragh Hanlon who were just unable to convert them. In the final ten minutes Cranford did push up more but Keadue held firm for the victory. Two good team performances from both sides in difficult conditions. Referee; Gerry GallagherSUNDAY 14-4-2013Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionRathmullan Celtic 1 Milford United 2The seaside local derby served up a high octane encounter in windy conditions. Milford scored two late goals to cancel out David Edward’s opener in the second half to steal three points and keep their title aspirations alive, while the Hoops’ dream of a treble was cruelly dashed. A Cathal Mc Gettigan free kick from 60 yards in the 85th minute proved to be the difference between both sides after Edwards had given the Hoops the lead with 15 minutes to go and a wonder over head kick from Mark Flood levelled proceedings with 10 minutes remaining. The Seasiders dominated proceedings in difficult conditions with Paddy Sheridan coming closest to breaking the deadlock in the opening half from a sumptuous free kick that was dealt superbly by Caolan Mc Gettigan in goals. Milford’s Brendan Murray saw his effort on 40 minutes go perilously wide of the far post as the sides went in level at half time. Edwards finally broke the deadlock on 75 minutes, to reward the Hoops for their domination, when Darragh Solksjaer put the young starlet through and he slotted the ball past the advancing Mc Gettigan. Just when the Hoops seemed to be heading towards a local derby win Flood unleashed a sensational overhead kick from a corner in the 80th minute to set up a nail biting finale. As a draw seemed inevitable, Cathal Mc Gettigan unleashed a ferocious free kick in the 85th minute from 60 yards that sailed right into the top corner of Ian Strain’s goals to steal the three points and break the hearts for the Hoops with a Swan song classic.Eamonn Sheridan, Ryan Connolly and Edwards were outstanding for the Hoops while Peter ‘Maverick’ Doherty inspired the Swans to a memorable derby win in the Seaside town.Referee: Mick LaganDunkineely Celtic 2 Kilmacrennan Celtic 1Dunkineely gave their survival hopes a great boost with this home win against Kilmacrennan. Played in very windy conditions Dunkineely took full advantage of the gale in the opening half to take a winning lead. They opened the scoring after three minutes when Dermot Gallier fired home from the edge of the box after good approach work on the right wing. They doubled their lead on ten minutes when Adrian Nesbitt beat the keeper to a through ball to lob home. For the remainder of the half Kilmacrennan had the better of the possession and carved a number of openings. They pulled a goal back on the half hour when uncertainty in the home defence allowed Liam Mc Bride to run through to score. The second half was the reverse of the first. Playing with the strong breeze the visitors failed to create any real scoring chances and the home defence dealt comfortably with what was thrown at them. Dunkineely played better against the wind and only poor finishing prevented it from being a much more convincing result for them. Cian Kennedy and Paul Mc Fadden both had chances but failed to find the target.For Dunkineely Patrick White was impressive while Timmy Burke showed that he is still one of the best footballers in the league. Referee: Liam Farren.Lagan Harps 3 Castlefin Celtic 1Played in blustery conditions in Ballyare, Lagan took the lead on five minutes when a cross delivered by Ciaran Doherty was caught up in the wind and when Castlefin goalkeeper Simon McMenamin punched clear Kevin Kelly sidestepped two players and dispatched to the net. Castlefin upped their game and Barry Tourish struck the crossbar with Mitchell beaten in the Lagan goals. Simon Mc Glinchey blazed the follow up high and over the bar. Mc Glinchey went close again on twenty two minutes, his shot across the goal eluding the inrushing Barry Tourish. James Gillen then had two good efforts on goal. Castlefin equalised on forty two minutes when Barry Tourish beat Conor Sweeney to a long ball and slid home passed Mitchell.Lagan regained the lead on fifty five minutes when a long ball from Kevin Kelly found Austin Marron who ran through and clinically beat the keeper with a great finish from fifteen yards. Castlefin again replied with Barry Tourish firing narrowly wide on sixty minutes. Lagan increased their lead when Aidan O’ Donnell found Marron wide on the right, he pulled the ball back to James Gillen who fired low to the bottom corner. Lagan could have finished the game off when Ciaran Doc found himself one on one with the keeper after some wonderful individual work but with time and only the keeper to beat he shot high over the bar. Simon Mc Glinchey forced and excellent save from Mitchell who tipped the ball over the bar. Barry Tourish again came close when he fired wide of the far post from a narrow angle.Best for Lagan were, James Gillen and Kevin Kelly. Barry Tourish was excellent for Castlefin who as a team battled hard to the end. Referee: Con McLaughlinThank you to the Donegal League for the use of the League headquarters.Lifford Celtic 1 Gweedore Celtic 0No ReportGlenea United 1 St. Catherines 0Glenea got their league challenge back on track again with this hard earned victory over St Catherine’s. The windy conditions meant good passages of play were at a premium with both teams giving their all in search of the vital points. The away side played with the aid of the elements in the 1st half and dominated possession, but were unable to create any clear cut chances, their closest efforts coming from dead ball situations. Glenea threatened occasionally on the counter attack but were unable to find the correct final pass. In the 2nd half the roles were reversed with Glenea pushing and the Killybegs men happy to defend tightly. Glenea threatened on 60 minutes when Michael Barry got onto a long clearance but headed straight at the keeper. Glenea finally broke the deadlock on 75 minutes when Lee O’ Brien and Barry McGinley combined down the left and McGinley’s cross was met by Sean McBride who turned the ball into the net. Glenea looked to double their lead but were almost made to pay on 80 minutes when Daniel Breslin broke clear but saw his effort well saved by Ciaran Gallagher. The windy conditions meant it was good team efforts from both sides. Referee: Joe McHugh.Watson Hire Division OneArranmore United 2 Keadue Rovers 0Arranmore came out on top in this local derby, winning by 2 goals to nil in blustery conditions.The away team started the better, but could not convert their chances. Mark ward powered a header from 12 yards off the away teams crossbar, and Danny Rodgers came close at the back post but could not find the crucial touch. Danny Doogan also came close for Keadue when put through one on one but could not convert.Arranmore upped the tempo in 2nd half and went close several times through Brendan Brennan and Chris Mc Glanaghey. Daniel Rocky made the breakthrough from 20 yards following a great ball from Ruan Reynolds. Chris Mc Glanaghey doubled the lead after receiving a great ball from Brendan Brennan and finishing expertly to the bottom corner of the net. Arranmore were in control after this with Danny Rodgers, Brendan Brennan and Mark Ward all going close. Shane Elliott then missed the easiest chance of the game from 2 yards out when it seemed easier to score. Mark Ward and Daniel Rocky played well for Arranmore with Martin Proctor outstanding. Best for Keadue was Danny DooganDrumoghill F.C. 1 Raphoe Town 0Drumoghill FC brought the curtain down on another season with this narrow victory over their near neighbours from Raphoe to make it four wins out of their final five games. Hero of the hour was player-manager Michael Lynch, who was making his first appearance of the season and marked it in the best possible way with the only goal of the game. It came from the penalty spot on seven minutes, when Lynch calmly sent the goalkeeper the wrong way after winning the penalty himself when Kelly had upended him inside the box.Despite the slender margin of victory, Drumoghill never looked in any real danger and should have added to their tally in the second half. Lynch himself came closest when his effort from the edge of the box came back off the crossbar before Liam O’Donnell had a chance to settle the issue but misheard the referee’s whistle (thinking he was offside) and stopped in his tracks when through on goal.Raphoe battled throughout with Darren Kelly always a threat, but keeper Mc Cready denied him with a late save to ensure success for the home side.Donegal Town 1 Curragh Athletic 1This winner takes all showdown at the Hospital Field in Donegal Town attracted a good sized crowd. Lying two points behind their hosts, Curragh Athletic took the lead on fourteen minutes after Ryan Carlin had been fouled, thirty yards from goal. Mickey O’ Brien floated the free kick to the near post where Carlin turned and crossed for Eddy Moore to give the visitors the lead when he side footed the ball home from eight yards through a glut of players in the Donegal Town six yard box. The lead lasted until the last minute of normal time. A seemingly harmless ball into the Curragh Athletic penalty area was nodded down by Benny Byrne into the path of Declan Brown who drove the ball home, firing low under the body of Roy Duffy in the Curragh goal. This leveller gained the point that the home side needed to secure the Division One League Title. Man of the Match: Mickey O’ Brien of Curragh Athletic. Referee: Kevin LogueCappry Rovers 2 Cranford United 0Cappry Rovers finished their season with a victory over Cranford United in an entertaining game in Cappry Park on Friday night. The home team started the strongest and had a few chances in the opening stages through Kyle Lafferty, Brendan Mc Laughlin and Eunan Doherty. Cranford also had a number of chances but to no avail with the Cappry defence holding strong.Play swung from end to end with both sides creating chances but it was the home side who took the lead in the sixty first minute when a through ball from Eunan Doherty found Kyle Lafferty who drilled the ball passed Enda Mc Hugh to the bottom corner of the net.Cranford went in search of the equaliser and they had a few near misses and good saves by Brendan O’ Meara in the Cappry goal. Cappry got their second goal in the seventy ninth minute when Malachy Martin won the ball in defence broke free and chipped the advancing keeper from fourteen yards to put the ball in the net. Both sides came close to scoring in the closing minutes but to no avail. Cranford have the play-offs to look forward to.Darren Mc Gowan and Eunan Doherty were best for Cappry.Goalkeeper Enda Mc Hugh and Chris Kelly best for Cranford.Referee: Liam Farren.Ballybofey United 2 Eany Celtic 3This Division One match was played on Friday night at the Finn Valley AC Complex in Stranorlar. Eany took a two goal lead within the opening ten minutes but the home side fought back well and by the thirty fifth minute they had drawn level after strikes by Conor Doherty and Darragh Redmond. United were then guilty of missing a couple of good chances to take the lead and were punished just before the interval when Eany reclaimed the ascendancy courtesy of a well taken goal. There were no further goals in the second half somehow to the amazement of both camps, considering the open manner in which the match was played. Eany have finished the season safe in mid-table while Ballybofey United will once again have to navigate the play-offs if they are to avoid relegation to Division Two. Referee: John Mc Glanaghey.CT Ball Division TwoDunlewy Celtic 4 Copany Rovers 0No ReportGweedore United 3 Glenree United 1Gweedore United F.C. added another Division Two title to their records after this tricky encounter against a hard fighting Glenree side at a windy Carrickboyle. The home side with the aid of the strong breeze put a lot of pressure on the Glenree defence, however Cathal Mc Bride in the visitors nets did well on a number of occasions. In the 19th minute Gweedore scored when a good pass from Ciaran Mc Fadden fell to Michael Connolly who finished well. The Gweedore pressure continued and 3 minutes later Connolly made it 2-0 after showing good skill and executing a good finish. United had a number of chances to extend their lead however it remained 2-0 until the interval. Glenree came out in the second half and tried to press to pull one back, however in the 56th minute Gweedore were rewarded with a penalty when Ciaran Mc Fadden was brought down in the box. Shane “Baggio” O’ Donnell converted the penalty to make it 3-0. The visitors with the aid of the strong breeze pushed forward and pinned the home defence back, however the home side stood firm. The visitors got a consolation in the 89th minute when Damien Nelis finished well and the game ended 3-1. It was a good team performance by both teams . Gweedore United F.C. were crowned champions at their home Carrickboyle where they haven’t lost all season and were presented with the CT Ball Cup by Terry Leyden of the Donegal Junior League.Drumbar United 2 Whitestrand United 6No ReportKerrykeel ’71 F.C. 1 Bonagee United 1No ReportConvoy Arsenal 1 Letterbarrow Celtic 2Slow start by both teams until a through ball by Convoy allowed Mickey Melaugh to chip the stranded keeper on 20 minutes. Good play from Letterbarrow allowed Paul Murrin to beat the offside and slot home. Within 2 minutes Letterbarrow took the lead when the ball was hammered home after a great strike came of the bar. Best for Letterbarrow Emmet O’Neill, James Mc Grory and Christopher Burke.DONEGAL JUNIOR LEAGUERESULTSWEDNESDAY 10-4-2013Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionKilmacrennan Celtic 1 v 1 Rathmullan CelticGlencar Inn Division TwoDeele Harps 2 v 1 Downtown UnitedMilford United Reserves 3 v 4 Cranford United ReservesSATURDAY 13-4-2013Old Orchard Inn Division OneCastlefin Celtic Reserves 2 v 5 Glencar CelticRamelton Mariners 3 v 1 Mulroy CelticFintown Harps 1 v 1 Erne WanderersGlencar Inn Division TwoTullyvinney Rovers 2 v 4 Milford United ReservesDeele Harps 3 v 0 Donegal Town ReservesGweedore United Reserves 1 v 1 Glenree United ReservesKeadue Rovers Reserves 2 v 1 Cranford United ReservesSUNDAY 14-4-2013Brian Mc Cormick Sports Premier DivisionRathmullan Celtic 1 v 2 Milford UnitedDunkineely Celtic 2 v 1 Kilmacrennan CelticLagan Harps 3 v 1 Castlefin CelticLifford Celtic 1 v 0 Gweedore CelticGlenea United 1 v 0 St. CatherinesWatson Hire Division OneArranmore United 2 v 0 Keadue RoversDrumoghill F.C. 1 v 0 Raphoe TownCurragh Athletic 1 v 1 Donegal TownCappry Rovers 2 v 0 Cranford UnitedBallybofey United 2 v 3 Eany CelticCT Ball Division TwoDunlewy Celtic 4 v 0 Copany RoversGweedore United 3 v 1 Glenree UnitedDrumbar United 2 v 6 Whitestrand UnitedKerrykeel ’71 F.C. 1 v 1 Bonagee UnitedConvoy Arsenal 1 v 2 Letterbarrow CelticLeague table for Brian McCormick Sports Premier LeagueTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsGlenea United 16 11 3 2 37 20 17 35Lifford Celtic FC 15 10 4 1 29 17 12 31Rathmullan Celtic 17 9 5 3 42 20 22 30Milford United FC 15 9 5 1 30 23 7 28Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 15 7 6 2 28 22 6 23St Catherines FC 17 6 8 3 30 30 0 21Gweedore Celtic 17 6 9 2 17 30 -13 20Dunkineely Celtic FC 16 5 7 4 35 36 -1 19Lagan Harps FC 16 6 9 1 19 38 -19 19Castlefin Celtic 16 0 13 3 14 45 -31 3League table for Watson Hire Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsDonegal Town FC 18 13 3 2 40 19 21 41Curragh Athletic FC 18 11 1 6 50 12 38 39Cranford FC 18 10 6 2 43 25 18 32Cappry Rovers 18 9 6 3 39 25 14 30Eany Celtic FC 18 9 6 3 34 26 8 30Drumoghill FC 18 8 8 2 32 33 -1 26Keadue Rovers FC 17 6 6 5 32 31 1 23Ballybofey United FC 17 3 8 6 20 35 -15 15Arranmore United 18 3 14 1 17 49 -32 10Raphoe Town 18 1 15 2 15 67 -52 5League table for CT Ball Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsGweedore United FC 18 14 3 1 61 19 42 43Kerrykeel 71 FC 18 13 4 1 53 22 31 40Bonagee United FC 18 12 4 2 44 32 12 38Whitestrand United FC 18 11 7 0 44 26 18 33Dunlewey Celtic 18 9 5 4 41 31 10 31Glenree United FC 18 8 6 4 35 31 4 28Letterbarrow Celtic FC 18 6 11 1 23 51 -28 19Convoy Arsenal FC 18 3 13 2 29 50 -21 11Drumbar FC 18 1 12 5 22 53 -31 8Copany Rovers FC 18 1 13 4 25 62 -37 7League table for Old Orchard Inn Division OneTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsErne Wanderers FC 15 10 2 3 44 22 22 33Ramelton Mariners FC 15 8 3 4 35 27 8 28Fintown Harps AFC 15 7 4 4 35 23 12 25Glenea United 15 7 4 4 27 18 9 25Glencar Celtic 15 6 4 5 37 34 3 23Castlefin Celtic 15 5 8 2 27 33 -6 17Mulroy Celtic 15 5 9 1 28 29 -1 16Kilmacrennan Celtic FC 15 2 9 4 20 50 -30 10Gweedore Celtic 8 0 7 1 8 25 -17 1League table for Glencar Inn Division TwoTeam Played Won Lost Drawn Goals For Goals Against Goal Diff PointsDeele Harps FC 14 13 0 1 49 10 39 40Donegal Town FC Reserves 15 8 5 2 37 24 13 26Downtown United FC 15 7 3 5 25 20 5 26Keadue Rovers FC 16 7 6 3 33 33 0 24Milford United FC 15 7 7 1 27 41 -14 22Glenree United FC 15 5 6 4 23 21 2 19Gweedore United FC 15 4 9 2 26 35 -9 14Cranford FC Reserves 15 3 7 5 16 27 -11 14Tullyvinney Rovers 14 1 12 1 17 42 -25 4DONEGAL LEAGUE – ALL THE REPORTS, RESULTS AND FIXTURES was last modified: April 14th, 2013 by StephenShare this:Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)Click to print (Opens in new window)Tags:Donegal Leaguefixturesreportsresulttableslast_img

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *